The City's Favorite Dining Show
Tournament of Kings is Las Vegas’ ultimate dinner and a show experience. Adapted from the tale of King Arthur, this live-action production takes place in a 900-seat theater-in-the-round arena and immerses the audience in a tale of valor and treachery. Valiant knights ride mighty steeds and prove their chivalry amongst special effects and pyrotechnics. While knights fight, guests feast on a hearty three-course meal using the original utensil – their hands. Tournament of Kings is an epic portrayal of centuries past, and it’s all in the name of honor, country, and of course, food.
Date & Times
Mon & Fri 6:00 PM
Wed, Thu, Sat & Sun 6:00 PM & 8:30 PM
Fri, Feb 17 & Mon, Feb 20 6:00 PM & 8:30 PM
Sunday, February 5
Tickets Starting at $55.95 plus Tax and Service Fee
Ticket price includes a three-course dinner. All ages are welcome to attend. Children 3 years and younger may attend free of charge and must sit on the adult's lap and share the adult's meal. Children age 4 and older will be charged the full ticket price and receive their own seat and dinner. On occasion, previously scheduled and promoted performances of this show may be cancelled.
Early admission into arena via exclusive entrance
Center Arena seating
Welcome announcement by Merlin (Optional)
VIP Tickets are sold at the Excalibur and Luxor box office only.
$44.87 plus Tax and Service Fee
Ticket price includes admission to the 8:30 PM show only. These tickets are not available for purchase online. Please visit the Excalibur Box Office to purchase.
MGM Resorts International strives to make it as easy as possible to purchase accessible seating tickets for venues across the country. Availability and the type of accessible seating will vary based on each venue's policies and/or the type of event taking place. Order your tickets by phone at 702.597.7600 or book accessible seating online.
Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of how the show is produced.
Where: Tournament of Kings Arena
Time: Doors open at 4:20 PM
Duration: 20 minutes
Cost: No charge
- It requires 36 staff/management to run the show which includes cast, stable staff, and managers.
- There are 22 horses in the Tournament of Kings stable.
- 10 horses are used in the Tournament of Kings show.
- Excalibur is the No. 1 purchaser of Cornish Game Hens in the United States. Since June 1990, approximately 6,700,000 hens have been served.
- Tournament of Kings has become the setting for several dozen marriage proposals each year. All of the maidens have said yes to the gallant knights – that is all except one.
- Approximately 4,100 lance tips are shattered each year.
- The soil used in the arena is mixed with synthetic fibers to create a better cushion. This is important because many of the show's stunt falls are done off of the horses.
- The swords used in the performance are titanium and create sparks during battle sequences.
- We use 10-12 tons of wood shavings monthly in the horse’s stables.
- As a group, all of our horses eat 125 tons of hay annually.
- The core team producing Tournament of Kings (Producer, Director and Stunt Coordinator), have been with the show since its opening in 1999. They were all also involved with the original King Arthur’s Tournament, which opened at the Excalibur in 1990.
Enter the hotel and walk towards the center box office. Take the stairs down. At the bottom of the stairs make a left and the arena will be on the right.
From Rotunda/Parking Garage
Walk into the hotel and walk straight into the casino. Take the stairs down by the center box office. Once you get to the bottom make a left and the arena will be on your right.
Box Office Hours
|Castle Walk Box Office (Sun - Thu)||4:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|Castle Walk Box Office (Fri & Sat)||4:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Casino Box Office (Wed - Mon)||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Casino Box Office (Tue)||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday, February 5|
Group rates available for parties of 15 or more.
Show tickets are available for purchase up to 120 days in advance. Warning for Asthma/Allergy Sufferers: This show features horses, pyrotechnics, strobe lights, smoke and fog effects in an enclosed area. Guests are seated in close proximity to the horses and dirt arena. Therefore, persons sensitive to horses, dust or with allergies, asthma or respiratory conditions should attend at their own risk. *All bags are subject to search. Backpacks, luggage or like items are strictly prohibited in the show room.
Thunder from Down Under
The PERFECT Girl's Night Outback! Australia's HOTTEST Export – Thunder From Down Under